Biology TOP 30 MCQs for all exams questions and answer. Here, we have compiled biology TOP 30 MCQs for all exams questions and answer for competitive exams like SSC, RRB NTPC, RAIL exams, FCI, ISRO, NDA, PSUs, various state government exams, IBPS, NABARD, RBI, Insurance exams etc. General science GK questions which are very important for all exams.
1. ______ is a hormone that regulates the amount of glucose in the blood
2. The suicidal bags of the cell are
3. Who among the following is credited with starting the work on plant tissue culture?
a) F.C. Steward
b) P. Maheshwari
c) P.R. White
4. What causes the mottling of the dental enamel?
a) High levels of chlorine in water
b) High levels of nitrate in the water
c) High levels of fluorides in the water
d) High levels of calcium in the water
5. Blood is red in colour due to the presence of __________ .
6. Which one of the following events in a botanical garden is never directly influenced by light ?
7. Which of the following is a fish?
a) Jelly fish
8. Golden Revolution in India refers to growth of
a) Militancy in the northeast
b) Oilseeds production
d) Increased importing of gold
9. What is the number of chromosomes in a normal human body cell ?
10. Xerophthalmia is a deficiency disease caused by lack of
a) Vitamin A
b) Vitamin B
c) Vitamin C
d) Vitamin D
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.