CWC vs SBI PO jobs opportunities and salary comparison.
We always try to bring you the best comparison of the best jobs available. Today we are bringing the full comparison of CWC vs SBI PO jobs opportunities and salary. So, in this post we will help you get rid of the dilemma of choosing between CWC vs SBI PO. We will try to give away as much detail as possible about the two exams so as to enable you to choose which one is suitable for you.
Comparative Analysis: CWC vs SBI PO
SBI PO – JOB PROFILE
- Working upon daily customer transactions, passing a cheque, draft issuance, cash management etc.
- Working as a public relations officer, handle customer complaints and address various customer related issues
- Supervision of clerical work, taking decisions for the benefit of the bank, managing cash balance
- Verifying all the work done by bank clerk. Taking care of the loan related documents and performs on site visit of the loan taking parties as and when required.
- Issuing of ATM cards, cheque books, Demand Drafts etc.
A PO can be transferred to Rural or Urban Areas. Transfers happen every 2 to 3 years.
SBI PO: Salary and Perks
- According to the official notification, the salary of SBI PO will be Rs. 7.55 Lakhs (minimum) to Rs. 12.93 lakhs (maximum) per annum. Also, the salary of Bank employees are revised after every 5 years.
Following are the perks provided with SBI PO Salary -:
- Contribution Pension Scheme/New Pension Scheme
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/ Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional interest rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
SBI PO: Promotion & Growth
SBI PO is considered as one of the most prestigious banking jobs. The Bank has a strong work culture that encourages dedicated employees to grow professionally, by providing them immense growth opportunities.
SBI conducts promotion exams annually and have a clearly defined system for promotions and growth of its employees. SBI POs have faster promotions and can rise up much faster in comparison to POs of other banks.
The annual appraisal that happens at SBI is fair and transparent. Dedicated and hardworking employees can reach higher in hierarchy in a very short time, due to huge number of vacancies in all grades of their promotion channels.
Following is the promotion ladder which the a PO can climb in SBI -:
- Deputy Manager
- Chief Manager
- Asst General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Deputy Managing Director
CWC Job Profile and salary
Job Description for the Post of Junior Superintendent
I. The CWC 2019 Junior Superintendent while working in the warehouse will have to discharge the under mentioned duties:
- The Junior Superintendent must act as in charge of the warehouse in the absence of the Warehouse Manager in case the Junior Superintendent happens to be the senior-most official at the particular warehouse. In such a case, he will have to discharge all the functions assigned to the Warehouse Manager.
- He is suppose to carry out day to day administration of the warehouses and assist the Warehouse Manager in the discharge of his responsibilities particularly those pertaining to (i) Supervision of warehouse operations, (ii) Custody and preservation of stocks, (iii) Equipment and dead stock items including upkeep of records/accounts, (iv) Supervision over the staff work and (v) Receipts and payment on behalf of the Corporation as per laid down procedures.
- He must check and verify the godown-wise and commodity-wise accounts and append his signatures in token of having done so.
- He needs to assist in ensuring proper godown hygiene as also to assist in building up of proper stacks.
- He will act as in charge for stocks, operations and godown(s) as may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- He needs to ensure timely submission of returns and reports to Head Office/Regional Office and to handle general correspondence.
- He needs to deal with all matters connected with H&T operations e.g. checking/countersigning of work-slips and scrutiny of contractor’s bills.
- He also need to any other work as may be assigned to him by the Warehouse Manager/Regional Office/Head Office
II. While working in the Head Office/Regional Office will perform the under mentioned duties:
- Collect information, Data for preparation of statements, sending replies to letters.
- Maintain guard file of policy matters.
- Deal with all matters relating to his subject of which he holds charge including various registers, files etc.
- Attend to indexing, weeding of files, etc.
- Putting up drafts, ensure comparison of original with drafts.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Now that you are aware of both CWC vs SBI PO job profiles, and that they both offers a lot to the employee, it is on you to evaluate and decide which one to go for.
CWC course packs (premium and ultra affordable GK and English course packs)
( Bank courses coming soon)
Anyhweregk.in has the most effective and most scientific course pack which is trusted by 8950+ students of various exams. We also cover CWC exams and our Course pack and mock test series will help you ace the Prelims and Mains of these exams.
To know more visit our Packs section.
We will give you full access to past year papers and also comprehensive GK and English course packs which are premium and ultra affordable so that you can focus better on your exam and score the best with technique designed by us.
CWC course packs will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared.
Stop wasting your time and money on buying mock tests. We deliver the best course packs with the best and updated mock test series to get full score in your exams.