Q.11 Who became the first player in history to win the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ‘ICC Cricketer of the Year’?
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Virat Kohli
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Q.12 What is the range of the intensity scale used in measuring earthquakes?
- 1 to 7
- 1 to 12
- 1 to 15
- 1 to 5
Q.13 In the context of the mesosphere, which of the following statements is NOT correct?
- It is directly above the stratosphere.
- Meteorites burn up in this layer on entering from the space.
- It is the third layer of the atmosphere.
- In this layer temperature rises very rapidly with increasing height.
Q.14 Which Indian actress was chosen for the ‘2020 Crystal Award’ given by the World Economic Forum for spreading awareness about mental health?
- Vidya Balan
- Kangana Ranaut
- Deepika Padukone
- Priyanka Chopra
Q.15 Which forest is also referred to as ‘Monsoon Forests’?
- Tropical Deciduous Forests
- Tropical Evergreen Forests
- Mangrove Forests
- Montane Forests
Q.16 What disease is caused by insulin deficiency?
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
Q.17 In a computer, which unit is responsible for processing data and is also called the electronic brain of the computer?
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Hard Disk
Q.18 Who was best known for hoisting the Indian National Congress flag at the Gowalia Tank maidan in Bombay during the Quit India Movement?
- Aruna Asaf Ali
- Lakshmi Sahgal
- Kanaklata Barua
- Bhikaiji Rustom Cama
Q.19 Which of the following is INCORRECTLY paired?
- Pedology – Phyto geography
- Hydrology – Oceanography
- Anthropology – Cultural geography
- Demography – Population geography
Q.20 ‘Aatish-i-Chinar’ (Flames of Chinar) is the autobiography of which politician?
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Benazir Bhutto
- M Hidyatullah
- Sheikh Muhammad Abdullah