Chemistry TOP 30 MCQs for all competitive exams questions and answers for SSC, RRB NTPC, NDA, FCI, PSUs, state government exams, UPPPSC, NABARD, IBPS, Insurance etc
1. The first metal used by a man was
2. Which of the following is used to remove rust stains on cloth?
c) Oxalic acid solution
3. Curd is sour due to presence of
a) Tartaric acid
b) Lactic acid
c) Acetic acid
d) Oxalic acid
4. Tear gas is :
b) Carbonyl chloride
c) Nitrous oxide
d) Bleaching powder
5. Which of the following compounds is commonly used as an antiseptic in mouthwashes and toothpastes ?
c) Hydrogen peroxide
d) Sodium chloride
6. Which one of the following is used to restore the colour of old oil paintings ?
b) Hydrogen peroxide
c) Barium peroxide
d) Sodium peroxide
7. A polymeric substance used to make parachute is
8. Drinking soda is
9. The cathode of a lead storage battery is made up of
c) Lead oxide
d) Manganese dioxide
10. Which one of the following is radioactive ?
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.