Facebook, LinkedIn Marketing and Advertising
- Setup Facebook Page, Contact, Site & Events
- Automated Messaging , Audience, Chats on Facebook, Industry Search
- Ad Account, Ad Objectives, Ad Size
- Run First Campaign, Ad Sets & CBO
- Expert: Business Suite, Business Account, A/ B Ads & landing page Ads
- Expert: Find competitors & strategies
- Social media marketing for Instagram & Reels using AI Coming Soon
- Expert: Cost, Bid cap, Free audience insights, manage team & attribution model
- Social media analytics, Pixel & Setup Event
- Facebook Ads & Exclude Non Relavant Audience
- Expert: Facebook retargeting & custom audience
- Facebook Custom Audience & Retargeting
- Expert: Facebook retargeting & lookalike audience
- Lower Spend & Manage your Ad Strategy
Assignments & study camp
Career guidance & comparison SMML2
Learn the tricks how thousands of students can get best careers.
*Only for Indians.
Topics:1.What is Career Guidance? 2. How my students earn and learn with my courses and Career guidance? 3.Which are best courses & jobs? 4. How to get jobs if you have less experience? By: Professor Abir Baidya MBA (Marketing and HR) AIR 15th UGC NET Human resource and industrial relations Selected in top companies like Britannia and Fortune 500 PSUs like ONGC.
What is Career Guidance?Career guidance is the process of helping individuals (school/college students or professionals) in making adequate educational and occupational choices and in taking career decisions based on the demand and requirements of the future of work. Career guidance helps individuals make a shift from the general understanding of life and work to a more specific understanding of the realistic and practical career options that are available to them. According to Collins dictionary, “Career Guidance refers to the advice and information about careers that helps individuals, esp. young people, decide on a career and also teaches them how to pursue their chosen career.” How my students earn and learn with my courses and Career guidance I provide best job ready and most advanced courses at less price. I try and help each and every student to build best skills & get some earning . No one want to spend their time in just studying they also want to earn and learn. I help every student and suggest some of the ways of full time , part time earning like jobs etc. I use the RAISEC method to help students. The letters in RIASEC stand for: Realistic – Practical, Physical, Hands-on, Tool-oriented Investigative – Analytical, Intellectual, Scientific, Explorative Artistic – Creative, Original, Independent, Chaotic Social – Cooperative, Supporting, Helping, Healing/Nurturing Enterprising – Competitive Environments, Leadership, Persuading Conventional – Detail-oriented, Organizing, Clerical Dr. Holland’s theory proposes that there are six broad areas into which all careers can be classified. These same six areas can be used to describe people, their personalities and interests. For instance, Building careers are those that involve working with tools or machinery (e.g. carpenter, mechanic, or airline pilot). People with Building interests are typically practical types who like working with their hands and creating a tangible product.
Take a look at each of the groups who benefit from career guidance :
- Class 9th and 10th students: Students of class 9th and 10th who are at the edge of making the most vital career decision i.e. of choosing a stream to pursue for higher education benefit the most.
- Class 11th and 12th students: Students at this phase struggle a lot and often feel pressurized to make career choices based on others’ opinions.
- College graduates/ Working professionals: According to the economic times report, only about 20% of the employees are satisfied with their jobs. Anywheregk.in has the most effective and best courses trusted by students
Which are best courses & jobs?These courses and jobs are secured jobs as per industries. HRM, Data analyst, Sales & marketing, Finance, Fitness. To know more visit free knowledge library in your free ebook once you submit your details.
How to get jobs if you have less experience?1. Enroll in our courses, get assignments & certifications. 2. Keep yourself with latest news. 3. Apply to job sites and reach. 4. CTR: Increase you click through rate for jobs by applying to 100 companies. Eg. Total jobs which you have sent your CV: 100 No. of companies who called you in jobs: 40 No. of offers you got: 10 Your CTR: 10/100* = 0.1 The reasons is because you are getting less jobs is competition & less skills.
We have given free ATS CV & best courses. Enroll now.Those who just keep reading reviews and getting free benefits never gets any jobs.
Anywheregk.in comparison with other websitesMany people think that Udemy courses are best and are very lowest price. But you must know udemy or skillshare has million dollar funding & anywheregk.in has no funding. These websites spend millions and provide cheap courses which are 90% off so that they can keep on giving old concepts at any price. Education is not cheap and this will provide best jobs when you get everything at best price. The cost of one pizza is more than udemy courses.
Lets compare any other websites
|Anywheregk.in||Other education or career websites|
|Workshops, assignments & assessments||Less|
|Expert guidance & methodology||Less|
|Live coaching , Doubt classes, & career guidance||Less|
|Better career knowledge||Yes|
|Coupons, Free knowledge Library & ATS CV||No|
|Share & earn*||No|
|100% better than marketplace education||No|
|Convenience & saves cost||Less|
|Benefits to NGOs||No|
Prev Exam SMML2