HCL Hiring Data Analyst | Data analyst jobs India
Mandatory Skills: SQL, Advance Excel, Dashboard Creation, Automation.
Position Description: Is required to have strong analytical thinking and should be able to generate, analyze, consolidate, maintain and track various reports on a daily basis.
Download Coupons, FKL, CV & Lessons Worth $100.
- Data Mining Tools / ETL
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Hands-on experience in excel and advanced excel.
- Programming skills in Google Apps Script (Java, html); Google Bigquery
- Database Systems (SQL & NoSQL)
- Extensive knowledge on BI tools
- Designing dashboards using various key metrics
- Automate Reporting tasks using code
- Good to have machine learning skills
- Creating Dashboards / Data Visualization
Creating, analyzing and reporting various with internal and external stakeholders on daily/Weekly and monthly basis in committed timelines
Should be a pro in data analysis and share inferences from reports generated suggesting specific areas of improvement in SLA and Ops improvement areas
Should be able to analyze and share data trends and derive insights from reports
Should be able to generate, analyze, consolidate and maintain these reports for better monitoring and tracking purposes
Should be ready to work in 24×5 and dynamic work environment
Highly self motivated and directed
Strong analytical thinking
Should be able to show good collaborative skills as a team player Educational Qualifications
Certifications in data analytics is an added advantage