Physics TOP 30 MCQs for all exams questions and answers
Physics TOP 30 MCQs for all competitive exams questions and answers for SSC, RRB NTPC, NDA, FCI, PSUs, state government exams, UPPPSC, NABARD, IBPS, Insurance etc
1. Energy of Ultraviolet rays is great than
a) Infra–red rays
b) Gamma rays
d) Cosmic rays
2. The instrument used to measure the speed of the wind is
3. Who defined the law of gravitation ?
4. The metal used to make lightning conductors is
5. A hydrogen balloon floats up because of
a) air pressure decreases with decrease in height
b) air pressure decreases with decrease in weight
c) weight of the balloon is less than the weight of air displaced by it.
d) the pressure inside the balloon is more than the pressure outside it
6. In a rechargeable cell what kind of energy is stored within the cell ?
a) Electrical energy
b) Potential energy
c) Chemical energy
d) Kinetic energy
7. Which one of the following lenses should be used to correct the
defect of astigmatism ?
a) Cylindrical lens
b) Concave lens
c) Convex lens
d) Bifocal lens
8. Superconductors are those elements
a) Whose conductivity is intermediate between metals and insulators
b) Whose resistance falls almost to zero at very low temperatures
c) which turn into insulators at very low temperatures
d) which conduct electricity only at super-high temperatures
9. In a Laser (say neon laser) all the atoms emit the light waves of
a) Same frequency
b) Same amplitude
c) Same phase
d) All of the above
10. Which of the following has got more heat capacity ?
a) Iron peneiece
c) Gold piece
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.