TOP 50 most repeated antonyms for all competitive exams questions and answers for SSC, RRB NTPC, NDA, FCI, PSUs, state government exams, UPPPSC, NABARD, IBPS, Insurance etc
TOP 50 most repeated antonyms for all exams
- Meaning: the quality of being prudent;cautiousness.
- Antonyms: rashness, insanity
- Meaning: a complete failure, especially aludicrous or humiliating one.
- Antonyms: success, triumph
- Meaning:intention or purpose.
- Antonyms: unorganized, irresolute
- Meaning:short introduction to a book, typically bya person other than the author.
- Antonyms:epilogue, conclusion finale,postscript
- Mala fide
- Meaning:in bad faith; with intent to deceive.
- Antonyms:humble, meek, modest
- Meaning:a disastrous collapse or breakdown
- Antonyms: Positive outcome
- Meaning:patient self-control; restraint and tolerance.
- Antonyms: Impatience
- Meaning:a small increase or slight upward trend.
- Antonyms: Downtick, abatement, decline
- Off the mark
- Meaning:a long way from an intended target.
- Antonyms: accurate, correct, perfect,precise
- Meaning:a large number of similar things coming in quick succession.
- Antonyms: shortage, paucity
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.