Indian and world Geography TOP 50 MCQs
31. Llanos are the grasslands of
A. Guyana Highlands
B. Brazillian Highlands
32. About how much of the world’s land area is tropical rain forest ?
A. 2 percent
B. 7 percent
C. 10 percent
D. 15 percent
33. Which one of the following is the world’s largest desert ?
34. Which one of the following continents lies in Northern-Southern and Eastern-Western hemispheres of the earth?
D. South America
35. Sahara is located in which part of Africa ?
36. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
A. Hevea Tree – Barazil
B. Sumatra – Malaysia
C. Kajan River – Borneo
D. Dekke Toba fish – Brazil
37. The longest river in the world is
38. Which of the following cities is the capital of the desert country Mali ?
39. Which of the following country has the longest overland tunnel?
40. More than 50% of the world’s coal deposits are held by
A. USA, Russia and China
B. China, India and Russia
C. India, Russia and USA
D. China, India and USA
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE COURSES AS PER YOUR EXAMS