Indian and world Geography TOP 50 MCQs
Indian and world geography TOP 50 most repeated MCQs for preparation of SSC, NDA, RRB NTPC, state level exams and all other exams.
1. To conserve coral reefs the Government of India declared one of the following as Marine Park
A) Andaman Islands
B) Gulf of Kutch
C) Lakshadweep Islands
D) Gulf of Mannar
2. All vital atmospheric process leading to various climatic and weather conditions take place in the
3. Where do Bhagirathi and Alakananda join Ganga?
4. Sir Creek is located at:
A) Indo-Pak boundary along Gujarat
B) Indo-Pak boundary in Laddakh
C) Near Mc Mohan Line on India-China border in North-East
D) Along India-Myanmar border
5. Which state has smallest land area?
6. The climate of India is mainly tropical because:
A) of the location of the Himalayas in its North
B) major part of India lies within the tropics
C) of the overpowering influence of Indian Ocean
D) of the seasonal influence of jet streams
7. The two volcanic islands in the Indian territory are:
A) Kavaratti and New Moor
B) Bitra and Kavaratti
C) Pamban and Barren
D) Narcondam and Barren
8. Among the following Union Territories of India, which one has the largest size?
C) Daman and Diu
9. Which one of the following pair is correctly matched?
A) Plimsoll Line : India and Afghanistan
B) Durand Line : India and Myanmar
C) Macmohan Line : India and Nepal
D) Radcliffe Line : India and Pakistan
10. Ten Degree Channel is between:
A) Dover and Calais
B) Alaska and Russia
C) Little Andaman and Car Nicobar
D) North Korea and South Korea
UNLOCK THIS GK SERIES AND GET THE MOST POPULAR GK AND ENGLISH COURSE PACK WITH TONS OF FREE BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL VALIDITY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE
Popular course packs (GK & English)
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions (GK&English)
- GK & English plays a vital role in any exams and you must practice these sections to get the score
- Ultra affordable prices and validity upto 2 years with no additional cost and full updates on new GK, detailed solutions of previous papers and much more.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE COURSES AS PER YOUR EXAMS